Poorly configured cloud infrastructure is a common source of security, reliability and cost issues that result in the types of headlines that make executive leaders cringe. The Pulumi team will show you how to enforce best practices by creating durable policies that scale from a single infrastructure stack to company-wide policies. From properly secured S3 buckets to mandated resource labels, Pulumi’s Policy as Code capabilities help you to prevent defective configurations from impacting your cloud of choice.
Erin KrengelSoftware Engineer, Pulumi
Cameron StokesCustomer Engineer, Pulumi
What you will learn:
- How to create policies for resource level validation.
- How to create Policy Packs for orgainizing organization wide policies.
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.
- More topics and tutorials.
Discover our complete set of examples, documentation, and API references.Learn More
Have questions about Pulumi? We're happy to help.Contact Us