OverviewOn Demand | Recorded on:
Duration: 1 hour
Empower your teams to move faster with shared infrastructure components that follow and enforce best practices. Dan Hernandez (Pulumi) and Melissa McKay (JFrog) will show you how to define key resources such as VPCs, storage, Kubernetes clusters, Docker images, serverless functions, and policies using multiple languages. Then, see how easy it is to share these modules across your organization with Artifactory.
Dan HernandezCustomer Engineer, Pulumi
Melissa McKayDeveloper Advocate, JFrog
Join us to learn:
- Infrastructure as code concepts with Pulumi.
- Artifact sharing best practices using Artifactory.
- Utilizing Pulumi packages to standardize infrastructure.
- Using Artifactory to author and manage Pulumi packages.
- Consuming Pulumi packages stored in Artifactory.
Watch The Recording Now
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.
- More topics and tutorials.
Discover our complete set of examples, documentation, and API references.Learn More
Have questions about Pulumi? We're happy to help.Contact Us