Deploy and update your infrastructure the same way you deliver the rest of your applications: with code delivered through your CI/CD pipeline. Learn how Pulumi’s modern infrastructure as code platform helps your team deliver features faster by helping you to define resources on any cloud using your favorite languages.
Praneet LokeSoftware Engineer, Pulumi
Paul StackSoftware Engineer, Pulumi
Joe RandazzoSolutions Architect, GitLab
What you will learn:
- Set up GitLab
- Create Pipelines for Infrastructure Updates
- Define an Infrastructure Code Review Process
- Setup Pulumi
- Define Resources in AWS
Get Started with Pulumi
- Create an AWS S3 Bucket then modify the bucket to host a static website.
- Create an Azure Resource Group and Storage Account, then export the storage account’s connection string.
- Create a Google Cloud Storage Bucket and apply labels to that bucket.
- Create a Kubernetes NGINX deployment and add a config value for MiniKube deployments.
- More topics and tutorials.
Discover our complete set of examples, documentation, and API references.Learn More
Have questions about Pulumi? We're happy to help.Contact Us